Sunday, June 5, 2011

Cute Puh-toots



 I was looking for a picture of just Sarah and Rachel together to put in their bedroom but was finding it non-existent. So today after church I took my only chance of getting a shot of them both awake and presentable (we get dirty from lunch and crazy hair from naps)... I have a feeling that unless I staple their bottoms down, I will not be getting a GREAT shot for years.

This is the picture that made it to the frame.

Sarah is talking really sweet. Some phrases that come to mind are: "Ohhh-kAy" "Im-ma comin" "Don't worry" Sarah is huge into imagining with her dogs. They have a dog house and take lots of naps and eat lots of bones, I know, I'm her playmate right now. She also loves to sing and dance.

I LOVE getting these girls up in the morning. Lots of squeals, excitement, and giggles" What a great way to start the day!

Rachel is walking (obviously). She is a very careful girl and walking is no exception. She was getting pretty fast cruising along the walls.  When she did start taking steps we'd get these looks and smiles from her that said "look what I just did." Rachel is also loving hats, purses and bracelets.