Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sarah's First Haircut.


SARAH BEFORE...


SARAH AFTER...


I definitely had a moment sadness. I have loved her long curly blond hair. And those tips were her newborn baby hair! And it's three and half years old! {tear} But Sarah was SO happy and having such a great time AND SHE WAS SO MUCH FUN, that the moment really was fleeting.

I loved that I thought of having our hair done at the same time. Sarah asked if I'd go first. She was fascinated in the whole thing, chatting up a storm and sat on her seat for my whole turn. When it was her turn she had zero fear and listen to directions beautifully. 







First cut.




Blowing her hair away from her face. 




And I still think she will have her soft curls when her hair air dries.





1 comment:

Creed Family said...

Wendy, I don't know how you can stand her cuteness!! That smile is amazing. What a fun mother daughter date. I love this.