Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving

Rachel loves to color with Jacob. He can entertain her for a good while. 
He has always been awesome at interacting with this age. 

These two took a break from playing to eat apples. 
Check out the pies. 
We had two apples, two cherry, a pumpkin and a pumpkin roll. 

I found this game Bandu second-hand for $2. 
Bro-in-law and I were battling to the bitter end. 
I was not the winner. 

Steven cooked our turkey this year. Isn't it gorgeous!
 He used fresh vegetables and herbs and also made an garlic rub. 
I love that my husband can confidently cook/bake in the kitchen. 



Because Jacob told me he didn't want to help out in the kitchen I asked him to find something he could do to contribute. 
He came up with the idea to make origami turkeys for each place setting.
Thanks Jacob.


For my birthday last year I was hoping for a nice table setting. My sister and mother-in-law and I found these at some consignment shop. It was a steller deal and 
I love having a pretty table on special occasions. 

Michael went grocery shopping for me and picked out the pretty flowers for the table. 
I randomly shoved them into my cornucopia and was very happy with the outcome.


Happy Thanksgiving!

We took a before and after picture of pregnant sister-in-law. 
Yup. She's bigger. 
But, so was I :( 


before
after

No comments: